2010年9月29日星期三

a total of more than twenty first music creation

a total of more than twenty first music creation, motivation comes from life, life experiences and life moving ....... Flightless Bird, American Mouth birds with broken wings, in the U.S. estuary Iron & Wine iron and wine band (tags: folk) I was a quick wet boy I was a crybaby boy Diving too deep for coins getting into too deep for the money All of your straightherve leger blind eyes straight ahead and you that blind eyes Wide on my plastic toys eyes fall on my plastic toys And when the cops closed the fair when the police closed the market I cut my long baby hair I cut off the baby's hair Stole me a dog-eared map you stole one of my corner of the old paper maps And called for you everywhere but everywhere I find you Have I found you?herve leger dress can I find you do? Flightless bird, jealous, weeping birds with broken wings, envy, crying Or lost you? Or lost you?
American mouth the U.S. estuary Big bill looming Cape's a huge mirage Now Irm a fat house cat Now I am become the home of a fat cat Cursing my sore blunt tongue cursing my sore tongue and taste dull Watching herve leger bandage dressthe warm poison rats curl through the white fence cracks seeing soon be poisoned with rat crimp white fence across the gap Kissing on magazine photos kissing magazine photos Those fishing lures thrown in the cold and clean and allow the bait to be thrown into the cold and pure Blood of Christ mountain stream the blood of Christ mountain stream.

没有评论:

发表评论